Honda Battle of the Bands
1 AMB Drive, Atlanta, GA 30313
Once payment received - 50% of your payment is Non-Refundable
November 3 - December 31, 2017 - 50% refundable
As of January 1, 2018 - NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS
Interested in Staying at the Battle Host Hotel?
Party Bus passengers have exclusive access to a private rate at the Honda Battle of the Bands Host Hotel. Just check the box on your Bus reservation page to take advantage of the Pirate Party Bus Hotel Rate.
Official Host Hotel:
OMNI Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
$149.00 + taxes and fees
*Rate available only to bus party ticket holders*
For more Information Contact:
855.308.3537 - firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATE PARTY BUS
To the Battle
HU Pirates!! The Official Party Bus to the Battle is your ticket to Homecoming Part II: The Atlanta Takeover! Get on the bus and join your fellow Pirates as they party on down to the ATL to support the Hampton University Marching Force for the 2018 Honda Battle of the Bands, which will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Saturday, January 27, 2018. Get exclusive hotel rates to the host hotel. This is the best travel rate available, so seats will go fast!! Reserve your seat today and #GetOnTheBus #TheBiggestBusPartyEver
Please click on the link below to make your payment or for more details concerning the event. Event tickets are not sold on this site.
You may make your $120 payment using the link below. Payments must be made per person. All purchases for seat reservations are due by, Sunday, December 31, 2017 to secure your trip. Don't delay, these seats are not expected to last long. Only a limited amount of seats available!
RESERVE YOUR TRIP TODAY!!!
$120.00 Reserves Your Trip!!
DUE By: Sunday, December 31, 2017
**All rates are per person*
*Round-trip Charter Bus Transportation
*Exclusive Access to Private Discounted Host Hotel Rate for 1-night stay
*Trip Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
· Must be an HU Student with a valid HU ID, 20 years of age or younger to travel. Age identification must be presented upon boarding the motor coach.
· Full payments are required to reserve your seat.
· All deposits are non-refundable or transferable. Sales final after cancellation date.
· All prices are per person.
· Room occupancy maximum of 2 guests only based on discounted price.
· Event coordinators, nor the university are not responsible for any personal vehicles or property left onsite at the pick-up location. All drivers assume the risk of leaving their vehicles and/or property on the premises and are expected to adhere to all property signage, rules and regulations.
Charter Bus transportation will depart from Lot 10 at Hampton University.
Pick Up Location & Times
Hampton University Convocation Center (Lot 10)
Emancipation Drive Hampton, Virginia 23668
Departs Hampton: Saturday January 27, 2018 @12:00am
Arrives Hampton: Sunday, January 28, 2018 @8:00pm
(All Coaches are scheduled to arrive at the Omni Atlanta Hotel Saturday, January 27@ 10:00am. Coaches will depart from the Omni Atlanta Hotel Sunday, January 28 @ 10:00am for the return trip.)